Coaching Youth Soccer
Koach Karl Dewazien
United States Soccer Federation 'A' Licensed Coach
Want to know how to coach successful soccer practices and win more games the easy way?
Youth Soccer Joke
Subtitle (It's Mine)
Children as 1st Attackers and Defenders
Submitted by Len Marks
Obviously this is correct which is why we teach primarily first attacker and first defender until kids are much older. Unfortunately, on my high school teams I have several players who are still children. I think I am going to incorporate this into all my future coaching.
1st Attackers and Defenders Property Laws
- If I like it, it's mine.
- If It's at my feet, it's mine.
- If I can take it from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- If It's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
- If I'm doing something with it, obviously it's mine.
- If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
- If I think it's mine, it's mine.
- If It's yours and I steal it, it's mine.
- If I ... Wait a sec... This is the way I would also want my high school players to play. Get it! Keep it! And Score!
Copyright© FUN Soccer Enterprises 1998 - 2006